Pleasance & Harper Jewellers Hereford Ltd are a family run business who have been on the high street since 1879, Pleasance & Harper are one of a handful of businesses that can count over 140 years of continuous trading behind them. We are proud authorised stockists of watches from some of the most revered luxury brands and Herefordshire’s leading county Jeweller.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, well spoken and immaculately presented individual, who is dedicated to creating a positive, lasting service experience for our clients. You will need to be positive and enthusiastic about selling, have exceptional organisational skills, the ability to manage a number of projects at the same time and the ability to prioritise your own workload.
· Experienced in a retail environment with proven success, preferably within the luxury products industry
· Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about products that Pleasance & Harper promote and be an excellent communicator.
· High standards of customer service
· Have a keen eye for detail and visual presentation
· Be immaculately presented at all times with exceptional communication skills
· Be computer literate and have a good understanding of social networking and commercial awareness
· The ability to be flexible is essential in order to be able to support your colleagues and the business.
In return, successful candidates can benefit from a friendly working environment, staff discount and future development opportunities.
The role is full time 5 days a week, 08.45 until 17.00 which includes Saturday with a day off in the week. During busy retail periods such as Christmas, you will be expected to work the occasional Sunday and late night opening in order to support the business.
· Bonus scheme
· Competitive salary depending on experience and suitability to the role
· Company pension
· Employee discount
If you believe you have the necessary requirements please submit your CV with a covering letter.
Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
Currently wearing masks in store and screens are still in place. We are encouraging clients to wear masks and sanitise hands. We are areas sanitising daily and maintaining a high level of sanitisation with our products also.