All orders placed before 1pm delivered to the UK mainland over £100 qualify for free delivery and are dispatched via Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery which is fully tracked and insured. A tracking reference number will be provided with your confirmation order so you can keep track of your purchase.
Orders placed before 1pm delivered to the UK mainland under £100 can be delivered via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (3-5 working days) – £5.39, or Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next working day) – £8.95. A tracking reference number will be provided with your confirmation order so you can keep track of your purchase.
For items purchased online, by email, over the telephone or by post: If you change your mind about your purchase, or have purchased an unwanted gift, please return the unused goods to us in pristine condition with the original box and paperwork and receipt within 14 days and we will offer you a choice of an exchange, credit note or a refund.
Faulty goods returned after a 30 day period will be subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and action will be taken to repair, replace, or refund in full the item as quickly as is possible. This policy conforms to the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and does not affect your statutory rights.
Pleasance & Harper
54 Broad Street,
Watches and jewellery that have been specially ordered for customers will be exempt from the returns policy.
All returns must be in new, unworn condition with original brand packaging.
The items should be returned using a method of shipping suitable to its size, nature and value, and be well packaged so as to avoid damage during transit. We are not liable for any associated shipping and packaging costs for this type of return.
We strongly recommend Royal Mail’s Special Delivery Service with full insurance for returning items to us.
This refund policy only applies to products sold and fulfilled via the website, for our store refund policy please contact the store directly. We aim to process returns the same working day but please allow up to 7-10 days for this to be processed. Please note special orders, including items which have been personalised, engraved, adjusted or resized are non returnable and therefore not covered under our standard returns policy. Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please return your item along with the original receipt. Items must be packaged as you received it including any free gifts or accessories that you received. The item must be returned complete with the original box in pristine condition.
– The returns period begins from the date you receive the goods. Free gifts that are being sent separately do not delay this period from commencing.
– Items which have been worn or display signs of wear will not be accepted back for a full refund. For more details, see our terms and conditions.
– We are unable to accept returns of earrings or cleaning products due to hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
– Special orders or bespoke items are non-returnable, including watches where specific numbers have been requested.
– Smartwatches must be returned unpaired, unregistered and set to original factory settings. Any watch that has been registered to an app or worn/used for activities will not be accepted back for a full refund.
– In any case where an order has been requested to have been personalised, adjusted or resized we unfortunately cannot offer refunds, and would not be covered under our standard returns policy.
– Special order strap replacements, along with special orders are non returnable.
– If you choose to exchange your item, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty.